FR
FR
Naviguer dans les forums 
Trackers Ankama

How do I customise my deck/Comment personnaliser mes cartes?

Par Inuteroden 06 Août 2019 - 10:31:50

My French isn't fantastic so maybe I'm missing something really obvious, but I can't seem to find the button/place to be able to change the deck on my character so I'm currently stuck with the preset deck!

A screenshot would be ideal, but any direction would be a great help!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mon français n'est pas fantastique, alors il me manque peut-être quelque chose de vraiment évident, mais je n'arrive pas à trouver le bouton / l'emplacement pour pouvoir changer de deck sur mon personnage, alors je suis actuellement coincé avec le deck de presets!

Une capture d'écran serait idéale, mais n'importe quelle direction serait d'une grande aide!

0 0
Réactions 1
Score : 133

Hello,

In-game :

• Click on the sword button at the bottom left of your screen, next to your character's portrait.
  • Then, on your right, you'll see the default deck + 3 free slots to create your decks.
  • Click on one of them and then click on the little pencil on the right of the selected free slot.

Here is a link to a YouTube video where the above steps are done (starting from the 50th second) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5TP01P1y7w
1 0
Réagir à ce sujet