FR
FR
Naviguer dans les forums 
Trackers Ankama

English forum?

Par shiaoi 05 Août 2019 - 02:05:52
AnkaTracker

Hello.
I was waiting for a long time to an open alpha, and I'm very happy that finally I can play this awesome game!

But I was looking for an English forum, and it seems that it wasn't launched yet... I would like to discuss with others players and I don't know French, and I think that there are others players at the same situation.

Maybe we could have an English forum?

1 0
Première intervention Ankama

Hello,

For the moment, we only have the French forum because we're not in a position to ensure regular follow-up in English.
The international forum will probably be available in parallel with the English version of the game.

In the meantime, feel free to use this forum to discuss, including in English..

Voir le message dans son contexte
Réactions 4
Score : 31

It's a great idea and would help the foreigner community to know better about the game even at its early stages. I approve.

0 0
Score : 1382

Currently, the gale is not launched so Ankama do not really focus foreign countries, neither France. They just are looking for datas :/ if you want to talk English, feel free to post here for the big subjects, but if you just want to chat or discuss about the game, you can join some dizcord servers, such as Waven community. This server includes some English channels to chat 
See you in game,
Zang

0 0

Hello,

For the moment, we only have the French forum because we're not in a position to ensure regular follow-up in English.
The international forum will probably be available in parallel with the English version of the game.

In the meantime, feel free to use this forum to discuss, including in English..

Score : 8

Reddit is probably a good place.

0 0
Réagir à ce sujet